Custom Family Homes in London, Ontario
FULLY SERVICED LOT
• Survey supplied by builder.
• Excavate, backfill foundation and rough grade.
• Install sewer and water and hydro service.
• Lot graded and fully sodded.
• Handy paver driveway and front walkway.
• 9″ poured concrete foundation walls with drainage layer.
• Platinum foundation damp-proofing included.
• Poured concrete garage, basement floor and porch.
• Garage floors saw cut.
• 9 ft ceiling on main floor.
• Frame construction with 2×6 exterior walls.
• 2×4 interior walls 16″ o/c.
• TJI floor joists at 12″ and 16″ centers.
• Engineered roof trusses.
• 7/16″ for roof sheathing.
• 5/8″ tongue and groove sub-floor.
• Sub-floors glued, nailed and/or screwed.
• All structural steel as per size designed for existing load requirements.
• Stone sills at windows and doors.
• Exterior brick to be from vendors selection.
• Vendor does not warrant reclaimed brick.
• Address stone.
• Club corners on street side.
• Soldier courses around front windows and garage doors.
• Maintenance free soffit, fascia, eaves trough and downspouts.
• Vinyl siding only on side and rear elevations.
• Timberline shingles manufacturers warranty.
WINDOWS & DOORS
• Maintenance free Low ‘E’ Argon vinyl windows.
• Maintenance free metal sectional raised panel garage door,
choice of colour.
• All exterior doors are insulated steel maintenance free doors.
• Oversized basement windows.
• Screens on all operating windows and patio or terrace doors.
HEATING & COOLING
• High efficiency forced air gas furnace vented to exterior.
• Exhaust fans in kitchen and bathrooms vented to exterior.
• Gas meter installed by Union Gas.
• Direct vent gas fireplace included, 36″.
• Air conditioner included.
• 200 amp service with breaker panel, copper wiring.
• Decorator switches and receptacles.
• Smoke detectors on all levels.
• Carbon monoxide detectors on all bedroom levels as per code.
• Hooded exhaust fan in kitchen.
• 20 6″ pot lights included. Additional pots will be at owners expense.
• 2 exterior water proof electrical outlets.
• Rough-in wiring for garage door openers.
• Electrical outlets for stove, microwave, fridge, washer and dryer.
• Lighting allowance of $2000.00, including door chime, bulbs, and taxes.
• Security system roughed-in
• Sump pump supplied and installed.
• Power vented gas hot water heater (unit rented by owner).
• Double stainless steel sink in kitchen.
• Single laundry tub. (Duratub)
• 2 exterior taps complete with vacuum breaker.
• Decorator towel bars and tissue holders.
• Rough in for dishwasher and hookup.
• 3 piece bathroom roughed in basement.
• Acrylic one piece tub in main bath.
• PVC water lines
• Pressure balanced faucets in all showers.
• Single lever faucets (Moen) throughout.
• Central vacuum roughed-in
INSULATION & DRYWALL
• House fully insulated to meet insulation values established by the Ontario Building Code for Zone 1
(walls above grade R20, attics R50, cathedral ceilings R20, walls to 2 feet below grade R8).
• 1/2″ drywall on all walls and ceilings.
• Orange peel ceilings throughout, except laundry and bathrooms.
• Garage dry-walled, taped (rough).
• 6 mil poly vapour barrier on all exterior walls and ceiling.
TRIM, DOORS & HARDWARE
• All exterior passage doors with deadbolts.
• All doors are series 800.
• All closets to have vinyl coated wire shelving.
• 3 shelves in linen and 1 shelf all other closets.
• 4 1/4″ baseboards and 3″ casings.
• Mirrors to run length of vanities.
• 4″ crown moulding in den or dining room.
STAIRS AND RAILINGS
• Oak stairs and wrought iron spindles.
• Selection for kitchen and vanities according to vendor’s allowance.
• Laminate counter tops.
• Tiles with underlay to be chosen from vendors samples.
Allowance includes, all bathrooms and laundry.
• 3 1/4″ Hardwood entire main floor excluding
all wet areas bathrooms/laundry.
Professional Cleaning Prior to move in.
** Above items can change at any time without notice